We seem to go through a lot of watches at our house. I still have my prized Cartier (thank goodness; I’d be crushed if I lost it…too expensive to replace), but oftentimes, especially in summer, I just like to throw on a Timex with a stretchy metal elastic bracelet. (I wear it to the movies too; Indiglo rocks.) Unfortunately, the batteries don’t last very long. At least mine don’t. I’ve taken to treating them as disposable, which is of course ridiculous.
My husband also favors a Timex. For him it’s a plain white face with black numbers and black (imitation?) leather strap. I’ve tried to buy him nicer watches, but he protests. I think I did finally get him to wear a similar style, slightly upgraded, but he does so begrudgingly. He loses them, which I don’t really get since he’s generally pretty organized. But whatever, not my problem. My son loses his watches too, which is my problem, but he just bought himself an expensive Swatch, so we’ll see.
I love wandering through watch stores, whether its Tourneau in Boston, Cartier in New York, or Wempe in London. (Admittedly, if there’s also jewelry I tend to get sidetracked by the diamonds.)
I did a roundup of 15 stainless steel watches for women in March, but with Father’s Day upon us, I thought it would be a good time to pull together a variety of men’s watches too. As with Mother’s Day, we don’t really observe Father’s Day either. (We’re equal opportunity holiday ignorers.) I kind of ignored my husband’s birthday this year too, which I wasn’t all that nice (but he didn’t want to go anywhere, do anything, or want anything), so he deserves some recognition. Obviously, not a watch.
Here are 22 men’s watches, from sporty to sleek from StyleCarrot partners.
S H O P P I N G
1. Zeitmaster Sport Diver’s Watch
2. Uniform Wares 104 PVD Pewter Watch
3. Flud The Exchange Watch in Birch Wood
4. Skagen Ancher Three-Hand Leather Watch
5. Diesel Chronograph Red Silicone Watch
9. Coach Bleeker Stainless Steel Watch
11. Michael Kors Dylan Silicone Chronograph Watch
12. Skagen Ancher Three-Hand Steel Mesh Watch
13. Timex for J.Crew Andros Watch
14. Daniel Wellington Classic Warwick Watch
15. Nixon The Sentry Leather Watch
17. Komono Winston Galore Watch
18. Nixon The Kensington Leather Watch
19. Boss Hugo Boss Stainless Chronograph Watch
21. Invicta Signature Two Tone Dive Watch
22. Express Silver Chronograph Bracelet Watch
• • •
One thought on “Get the Look: 22 Men’s Watches”
These are all awesome recommendations for all kinds of guys! My boyfriend is so picky about watches but he would surely love ONE in this bunch!