Now that the weather is a bit warmer, I have abandoned by ankle length Patagonia puffer (attractive look, I know). I love wearing an edgy T-shirt underneath a blazer. There’s been an abundance of model and street style T-shirts on the market, along with an appearance of concert tees from yesteryear.
I’ve actually gotten a couple of cute, casual striped blazers at Gap over the last year which have been a staple, along with a cream and navy stripe Tory Burch blazer from several years ago. (The Tory Burch Augusta Jacket, which is a similar idea but with much wider stripes, is on sale. Also, try Gap; maybe the Classic Stripe Blazer) Perhaps I need to do a spring blazers for daytime post!
In the meantime, let’s look at some at some digital photo graphic tees. Kate Moss and Audrey are my faves.
S H O P P I N G
1. Antimatter T-Shirt by Jean Pierre Braganza
3. Yung K Tee by Dimepiece
4. Looney Tunes Represent Tee by Eleven Paris
5. Patchwork Portrait-Print T-Shirt by Givenchy
11. Paw de Deux Tee
12. Floral Tee by Made in Hell-A
14. Tribal Graphic Tee by Eleven Paris
15. Kate Moss ‘Life Is a Joke’ Tee by Eleven Paris
18. Fancy Audrey Tee
* * *