Tomorrow is the first day of Boston Design Week (March 30-April 10, 2016), a 10-day extravaganza meant to increase awareness and appreciation of design in Boston. There are discussions, showcases, and exhibitions happening all around the city. This seminar looks like it will be particularly useful if you’re working on a bathroom renovation (which I hope to be soon).
WHAT: Perfect Pairings: Thinking Outside the Box for the Ultimate Bathroom
WHEN: Tuesday, April 5th • 6:00PM — 8:00PM
WHERE: Designer Bath and Salem Plumbing Supply, 97 River Street, Beverly, MA
HOW: Event is free. Register here.
Photo by Jay Groccia
Industry experts will discuss the aesthetics of bathroom design including:
• How to choose stone, vanities, and fixtures
• Layout tips for atypical spaces
• The latest trends in color, fixtures, and new technology
Attendees are encouraged to come with questions. Let the experts solve your bathroom style dilemmas.
Event speakers include:
• Carlo Baraglia, Project Manager from CUMAR Marble and Granite
• Mindy Sevinor-Feinberg, Showroom Specialist at Designer Bath and Salem Plumbing Supply
• Eric Haydel, President of ASID New England
• Ellie Eisenberger from Chameleon Concepts, who will debut the company’s newest custom vanity innovations
A reception follows the presentation with “Perfect Pairings” of wine and cheese curated by Adam Japko, CEO of Esteem Media, Inc. (New England Home Magazine) and the author of the award-winning blog WineZag.
This event is free and open to the public. Space is limited therefore advanced registration is required. Register here.
Vanity by Chameleon Concepts